Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Testimony Of Faith


I'm sure you are wondering, why a picture of a bus in snow? Well, my testimony starts with being at my grandparents house. Here where I live, snow is piled really high at the moment, but thank the Lord for having the sun shine today. At least some snow melted. Haha! As I was reading the book of John in the bible, both my grandma and I notice that a school bus full of children got stuck in the snow bank, as it was turning the neighborhood corner in front of the house. While looking outside, seeing the bus driver trying to get out, I instantly prayed in the name of Jesus and trusted that God could push them out. My grandma and I noticed that the bus driver came out to check the situation and walked back in trying again. As time flew by, there was another bus ready to take all 32 elementary children to school (yes I counted). Then my grandma decided to go out and ask the bus driver if they needed any assistance. While watching, my grandma came back in, telling me that there will be toe-trucks to help get the bus unstuck. I told her to have faith, that God will push the bus out before the toe-trucks come. That all things are possible with God. Moments later, the bus made it out before any toe-trucks came.

As you can see, when you stand firm and steadfast in faith with the Lord, you can move mountains cause all things are possible with God.

"have trust as tiny as a mustard seed, you will be able to say to this mountain, `Move from here to there!' and it will move; indeed, nothing will be impossible for you!" Matthew 17:20 CJB

"Jesus looked at them and said, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26 NIV

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 NIV